POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
(Pool view from the lower patio)
The Pool is managed by Anchor Aquatics Pool Management.Hours of Operation are 12pm to 8pm Monday throught Sunday.Lifeguard/Pool Manager is on site each day.
1. Residents and guests are required to sign in and out with the guard/ pool operator. All guests shall be accompanied by a resident in the clubhouse and pool area.
2. ALL individuals must shower before entering pool, either at home or in locker room showers.
· Lockers are provided for convenience but are not to be used for overnight storage.
· Those changing and showering in their condos must wear proper covering and footwear when going to and from the pool.
· Owners must supply towels for themselves and guests.
3. Running in the pool area and diving are prohibited for safety reasons.
4. No Pool inflatable’s or loungers allowed in the pool except plastic /foam noodles.
5. Food and beverages are permitted at the poolside in non-breakable containers. Containers should be disposed of after use. Health Department Rules requires that all food and drink be kept at least 4 feet from the edge of the pool.
6. Sunscreen users must place towels on chairs and lounges before using them.
7. Swimmers using the restrooms should enter through the locker room entrance.
8. Dry footwear and shirts or swimsuit cover-ups must be worn inside the clubhouse at all times.
9. Towels, clothing or other items, may not be hung on the pool fence, gates or anywhere in the common areas.
10. Swimmers and sunbathers are requested to conduct themselves in a courteous manner and show consideration for others in the pool area.
11. Pool area gates must remain closed at all times for insurance purposes.
12. Swimming is permitted only during the posted hours. 12PM TO 8PM
13. Pool is a – NON- SMOKING FACILITY.
14. Children in diapers or not potty trained are not allowed in the pool. Disposable diapers are not acceptable.
15. NO PETS are allowed in the pool or pool area.
16. Admission to the pool will be denied too anyone with skin abrasions, colds, inflamed eyes, visible infection, open sores, nasal or ear discharge, or to anyone wearing bandages or having obvious health conditions which may endanger themselves or others using the pool, as determined by the guard/ pool operator at his/her discretion, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
17. Proper swim attire is required.