FOUR SEASONS AT ST. MARGARET'S
CLUBHOUSE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. St. Margaret's clubhouse is for the use and enjoyment of residents and their guests.
2. Residents must accompany their guests when using the Clubhouse facilities.
3. Residents will be responsible for the conduct of their guests.
4. residents will be responsible for cleaning up after him/herself, including but not limited to:
Remove all trash and placed in proper receptacles.
Return equipment, tables and chairs to original positions.
Turn off lights and electronic equipment as appropriate.
Close and lock doors and gates as appropriate.
5. No Smoking is allowed in the Clubhouse or on its premises.
6. Pets are not allowed in the Clubhouse or on its premises.
7. Refrain from excessive noise:
- Audio equipment must be used with earphones.
- Be courteous to those around you when using Cell phones.
8. Dry footwear and shirts or swimsuit cover-ups must be worn inside the Clubhouse.
9. Sitting on the balcony railing is prohibited.
10. Hanging personal items on balcony railing is prohibited.
11. The Clubhouse hours are 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM.